At Cross-Road Ohana we embrace and celebrate the divine feasts of the L-rd as they have been, are, and will be fulfilled in Jesus/Yeshua! Here you will find a brief description of the feasts, their importance, and why we celebrate them yearly.
12 Reasons We Study and Celebrate the Feasts
1) They are a part of the Scripture given by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
2) They are a shadow of things to come and they all point to YESHUA MESSIAH WHO IS THE SUBSTANCE
3) They encapsulate GOD's redemptive plan for & through Israel in YESHUA who has fulfilled and is fulfilling and will continue to fulfill all in its entirety. They were written for our admonition
1 Corinthians 10:6, 11; Matthew 5:17-18; 11:13
4) The Born Again Believer will find that there are things written therein for his learning
5) YESHUA came to fulfill all that was written f Him in "the Law, the Psalms and the Prophets"
Luke 24:26-27; 4-4; John 5:45-46; Acts 3:22-23
6) YESHUA said; In the volume of the Book is written of ME"
Hebrews 10:7; Psalm 40:6-8; 29:9
7) This part of the Law was also a schoolmaster to bring us to YESHUA
8) There was knowledge and truth in the external form of the Law. We study the external form to discover the internal knowledge and truth that was hidden therein
Romans 2:20; Hebrews 1:1-2; 1 Corinthians 2:9-10
9) They set forth patterns of heavenly things on earth
Hebrews 8:5; 9:9, 23-24
10) They convey the total ministry of YESHUA relative to the plan of redemption. They portray a complete panorama of YESHUA's mission as can be seen in the menorah lights.
11) The truths therein are part of present truth which the Holy Spirit is quickening to the Last of the Last Days Church
2 Peter 1:12; Matthew 4:4
12) There has never been a generation who have experienced all three Feasts, but in the end-time generation will experience such, even as did that generation under King Solomon's glorious reign (2 Chronicles 8:13). This generation will hear what the Holy Spirit is saying to the churches.
Revelation 2:7, 11; 2:17, 29; 3:6, 13, 22